Bloggers, Tweeters, Facebook friends,
I have been restraining myself as I study the czars and other advisers appointed to serve the Obama administration. I have not voiced my opinion but have focused on “just the facts” for the last couple of months. The time has come for me to express my thoughts, not just on the appointments, but also on the big picture of our current situation.
- the facts show that either [1.] Obama wants a socialist-leaning, “re-distribute the wealth”, “social justice” type team in the White House or [2.] Obama is clueless and someone else is calling the shots. Either way, I personally feel that this makes him, at best, a weak leader, or, at worst, a person who may want to move away from at least some of the principles this country was founded upon. He has said on the record that our constitution “is an imperfect document and I think it is a document that reflects some deep flaws in American culture”. He appointed Sonia Sotomayor, who is not opposed to legislating from the bench, to the the Supreme Court. These types of appointments to the Supreme Court will effectively undermine the US Constitution as it has in the past when justices who, instead of refraining from using their own “interpretation” of what the Constitution says or who have substituted their own “compassion” for actual law, have ruled favorably in cases which should have been thrown out. The founding fathers wrote into the Constitution the ability to make necessary changes to that document—-it is called the Amendment Process.
- During his campaign Obama professed to be a Christian but his actions since coming into office have not shown any substance to that claim. He has stated that America is “no longer a Christian nation”. If that is true, then America is on its way to collapse according to the founding fathers: George Washington stated in his farewell address “Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports.” John Adams said “Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.” President Obama did not observe the National Day of Prayer but was supportive of the Muslim Day of Prayer at the capitol on Sept 25th.
- The lack of religion and morality is not limited to the White House. So many of our representatives and senators have shown by their own actions that religion and morality are not priorities for them. The natural consequence of the lack of religion and morality is the corruption of Congress. Our phone calls and letters are summarily dismissed. Our congressmen do not represent the values of the very people who voted them into office in the first place.
- There is, of course, that 4th branch of modern-day American government: the media and Hollywood. If there is any one place where immorality and godlessness reigns, it is definitely in the media. Many Americans are following these false leaders of public opinion, just as in literature the rats followed the Pied Piper, and I fear they will not wake up until it is too late. Some of us have awakened and are sounding the alarm to warn our families and neighbors to get informed and get active in their own government. And, not surprisingly, Hollywood and the former mainstream media are villifying those of us who are awake, resorting to name-calling and stereotyping in some cases, outright lies in other cases. How dare we go to town halls and ask questions? How dare we organize and march? Well, guess what, we still have freedom of speech and freedom of assembly last time I checked. Our self-appointed speakers on TV talk shows would like to shut us up and pretend we are not here. BUT WE ARE HERE AND WE ARE NOT GOING AWAY AND WE ARE NOT SHUTTING UP!! You have had the upper hand for way too long due to our complacency but NO MORE. THE BATTLE IS JOINED!!
- Oh, and guess what? Our leader, Jesus Christ (the actual Messiah), is greater and more powerful than yours. SO